I got a problem to test web-spider created by Raymond in my blog yesterday. Even I put the right files and the right coding into my blog, I couldn't test and run this file. I don't know why and I don't want to bother to him anymore. That's why I kept troubleshooting for it by myself. Few minutes later, I just found it's because of Railo.
In Adobe Coldfusion, we need to write the following code if we want to get content from the website inside in CFScript.
var h = new com.adobe.coldfusion.http();
variables.queue = ;
var result = h.send().getPrefix();
var content = result.filecontent;
In Railo, it's quite different. We need to write the following code if we want to get content from the website inside in CFScript.
getInfo = new HTTP(url='http://www.ppshein.net');
Results = getInfo.send();
myStructure = DeSerializeJSON(Results.getPrefix().filecontent);
That's the first one I know different between Railo and Adobe. I think there might have a few different functions and tags between them. I can't convince why Railo don't want to develop the same function structure and calling style like Adobe Coldfusion. I think they're trying to make simple than Adobe Coldfusion.
I've added following conditional statement inside into line 26 of this coding.
Anyway, thanks Raymond for writing First draft of a ColdFusion Spider articles. Because I got a lot of idea to develop CF bots.